Search This Blog

2005/11/18

Back on Track

It's been a week or so and I'm finally back on track. The few days in Tasmania visiting friends was super and an enforced rest... But home again, I plunged into daily tasks and finally hit the wall yesterday, I could barely get off the settee and succumbed finally to a migraine.
It's nice being able to do the mundane... Washing, cleaning my car, bathing the dog and a little cooking....(not too much mind you.) I was congratulating myself on no time schedule... and you guessed it, a gift of work came in today that needs to be completed by next Friday, so it's all go again.... In relaxing a little I watched Martha Stewart make scented rice bags for fabric stashes on the "How to" Channel so I whipped out an old Japanese silk Obi and gave it a try... and lo and behold a scented bag went home with delighted Daughter Rachael tonight.
I spent the day listening to classical music that I purchased in Covent Garden and completing a drapplique fern.... It's lovely, almost looks real.
I caught up on some more research, did a little editing and writing and folks I think I am back to normal. Well as normal as can be expected....