Search This Blog

2006/10/31

new information, photos and videos

http://web.mac.com/pamholland3/iWeb/Site%202/Welcome.html

This is the site for the new info folk.

Early morning and it’s a little darker out this morning. Daylight saving gave me an extra hour yesterday but I’m back to real time this morning.
As a Tutor, my schedule doesn’t allow me to get out to shops to view the latest in notions and fabric.
Quilt market twice a year affords me the best opportunity to see “what’s in and what’s out”
Yesterday I sampled batting, 5 new samples from Hobbs. I’m looking forward to testing when I get home.
I saw a vacuum for your threads, A light for your rotary cutter, The most stunning vintage notions. (Huge chunky bake-light buttons) New books and new fabrics.
Jackie Robinson is following on with her flower series and this time her fabric features “fuchsias”
Sue Nickels and Darlene Christophersen have made a breathtaking raffle quilt, take a look.
Time to go and begin a busy day.
Best wishes..
Pam