Search This Blog

2005/11/03

This is the day of my departure from London and I finally have time to go through the events of the past few days…
Why do I write a blog.? It’s mainly for family and friends… who have a choice as to whether they read it or not. On the other hand it is also my year book. For the past 4 years I have diarized a book on the years events… it includes photos, letters from friends, patterns, musings and illustrations… and it’s great to go back and read it….. I print off a few and give one to Mum and Dad and close friends…. However, this years is rather large… over 120 pages so far….
I’ve been writing a diary for many years now, there are so many ideas in my head that I need to get them down on paper…. Of course there is more in my heart and on paper than I actually write publicly…. But this is a small part of my life that I share….

Pearl S. Buck:
“I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work”