Search This Blog

2005/03/27

Preparing, Preparing, panic and packing.

Just 3 days till I leave again. It's hard at times...But the rewards are many.
No, the family are not always happy, they would like me to be around more. Still this is my job and it takes me away from home.
Lets take the air travel. This trip will take 5 weeks. Winnipeg and Kenora in Canada, Chicago, Long Prairie MN, Nashville, Paducah Indiana and Kansas city... Then there's the tickets to Melbourne, Perth, Ballarat,Toowoomba and the next trip to the US.....!!!!One visits the travel Agent with computer in hand these days... The tickets go straight into the computer and stay there till I need them....

In the next 3 days I have to finish a lot of work and pack... and double check everything.

Spent the evening babysitting Kodi and writing patterns for a magazine with an urgent deadline...the time ran away from me... the evening flew and before I knew it, it was midnight.

The weather is just super at the moment, cold in the mornings and warm during the days... it seems impossible that I will be in snow next week and the garden will be dressed for winter when I get home...The same thing happened last year and it was quite strange. Leave in green and come back in brown. eek.

I have a quilt to finish today. It's a project for Homespun so you will have to buy the magazine to view it. So it's back to work