Search This Blog

2006/04/28

Bach

It's mid evening and I'm listening to a little Bach. I'm able to access the internet in my room, hence I can muse on the blog work on my web page catch up on mail.
I'm frustrated that I can't do some of the things I really want to do on my web page, but a new computer next week should see some interesting results.
Many of you know that I am making a documentary this year... part of that will go into the blog....talking and moving pictures folks. It's called podcast and I hope to bring you chats with other Teachers and interesting people that I meet as I tour.

Long Point, New South Wales
Australia Cobar, New South Wales
New Zealand Dunedin
Australia Euabalong, New South Wales
New Zealand Auckland
United States Houston, Texas
Australia Nyrang Creek, New South Wales
United States Plano, Texas
United States Long Prairie, Minnesota
Australia Sydney, New South Wales
Australia Rhodes, New South Wales
Australia Mildura, Victoria
Australia Mogriguy, New South Wales
Australia Wollongong, New South Wales
New Zealand Paengaroa
United States Eureka, California
United Kingdom
Canada Scarborough Junction, Ontario
United States Lansing, Michigan
Australia Long Point, New South Wales

What on earth is this list....? these are just a few of the people who visited me on the blog and web page today.... Thanks for visiting, I'm always interested in just who visits, I don't know your names but I would love to say hello to you all.

It's just delightful here. Walking down a little track, past a tree fringed river... with rain forest on one side and an ocean on the other... The surf crashes onto a white beach which is visible from my class room and the air is full of the chatter of rosella parrots. what a way to go to work.
It's 10.15 and I've a couple of hours of compulsory writing to do tonight.... If I was home it would be toast and vegemite and a coffee as I. In my bungalow it's the taste of toothpaste and sheer abstinence....!!!