Search This Blog

2006/04/25

Which day is it.....?

I've lost track of the days.... I think it's Tuesday and I arrived back from New Zealand last Thursday... It takes me a few days to catch up on mail, and I've finally got the web page glitch under control.... All that takes time.
I wrote on the plane....
"I've been on the road since 4.30 this morning. 3 shuttles, 4 planes, no alcohol, 14 hours traveling, a 3 hour time difference and I'll hit the ground in my home state in an hour or so.
Whoopee, my Dear Heart is providing the evening meal so I reckon it will be junk food. Now who says this isn't a wonderful life.
In just the past hour I've been able to catch up on all the news while Itunes keeps the sound of the plane at bay. There are twin boys running riot in the seat opposite. A Kid called Milo playing a mouth organ behind me and someone snoring very loudly somewhere in the bowels of the plane.
On the plane before this, I caught up with all my pod casts... I love them. I have 12 hours of "Commander in Chief" to watch and of course the ABC news from the USA and my music... Life's never dull."
Well Grandson aged 2 was there to meet me and was terribly excited at seeing the plane...(Oh and me too)
Yes we did have junk food on the way home and I fell asleep on the settee watching TV.
New Zealand was interesting... I enjoyed meeting the other Tutors and attending their lectures... I'm a great people watcher......!!!!The classes were super and I bought some super green shoes that look like an iguana!!!!! but they are amazingly comfy.
Some wonderful news,my nephew and his wife delivered their triplets safely on Monday....They are 10 weeks early, but breathing well on their own... one little fellow is just 680 grams...the others are just over a Kg I think....an absolute miracle.

"She loved life and it loved her right back" Celebrate her passion
from the book 'SHE'