Search This Blog

2006/04/27

On the road again and I think I'm jibbering.

The bags are packed, panic sets in.... what have I forgotten? It's mainly the work bag I'm concerned about... then there's the computer and all that goes with it...(I forgot a plug once) and the camera and all the cords...
I forgot to pack my undies on one trip. I just had to wash them out each night.
Sure I have a checklist, but that's not fool proof. I seem to have had a great deal of preparation for this tour.... Flo and I made a video one day. It took a day to update the presentation I'm giving.... I have 48 students in one class, a small class and another large class.....So I'll be running. I'm coming home earlier than first thought for the birth of my granddaughter (I hope) then off to Queensland for another week. We also have plans to celebrate Mothers day early too.
In the mean time I hope my new passport will be ready, the new business cards printed My new computer arrives on time and that all is going well with my trip to the US in 2.5 weeks.... Who said that Teaching Quilting was easy?

"She pursued big dreams instead of small realities" celebrate her priorities