Search This Blog

2005/08/17

Home at Last.

Three nights in my own bed... Well sort of, last night was spent in the upstairs room with Grandson Kodi. I never have a problem with Jet Lag when I go to the USA... But I can guarantee that on the third day home..... I crash, and today was said day. But I have managed to prepare for class Friday, organize 2 more plane trips, post off the business info, do the shopping and washing, cook the meals and entertain the troops.... So I guess it's no wonder that I crash....
I'm actually writing this to make the evening longer... I end up falling asleep too early and wandering around in the wee hours.
The weather is super, 21 deg and I'm in shirt sleeves... it's hard to go back into sweaters...Goodness me I was Teaching in California last week, it was in the 90's....and then relaxing in Disneyland...!!! The world sure is small.
Well the bags are packed for Ballarat on the weekend... class notes completed just need the haircut and I'm ready... two more days will get rid of the jet lag... and I'll be firing...


"A child on a farm sees a plane fly by overhead and dreams of a faraway place A traveler on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of home" - Carl Burns