Search This Blog

2005/02/18

End of the tour in Tasmania

I can't beleive that my Tasmanian tour is over. The past four weeks have flown, however, if you are immersed in what you are doing... I guess thats what happens. 4 days left and I'm off to Melbourne.
With coffee in hand and the expectation of a great class again today I acknowledge the new friends I have met during my classes over the past weeks. There can be no greater pleasure than sharing something that you have designed yourself.....We returned last night from Scotsdale (the home of the best bakery in the world) where 18 gals created their own versions of the folk art village. Today I teach Rose of Sharon to the folk in Lillydale, and then a precious couple of days off.
Dear friend Joan has had a wonderful time. We've laughed lots and solved the problems of the world...
As move on to Victoria... Joan returns to the US and the snow and ice. Pat returns to normality and I go from one adventure to another...