Search This Blog

2005/02/09

That wonderful Crayfish

Hi folks... The crayfish met his demise... Gee it was just delicious.
If you think the time posted on my blog is incorrect, it's because my computer is logged onto US time.. everytime I change it the diary goes haywire, then it affects my desk top and then the palm... The perils of a traveling quilter. Sigh, sigh.

Whoow I've been on the run today... I actually negotiated for 2 new sewing machines for my friends and then two more students rang the guy to order some..."sorry" he said, "some lady came in and bought them all"... so he has to ring up the company and get a quick order in...
Received some super fabric from Curzons to design a few quilts today.... Oh it just makes your heart beat faster. I just want to touch the fabric... However, I designed a small project for the SA Quilt Guild today and sent that off... It's a little quilt to demonstrate Drapplique.
Photo on http://community.webshots.com/user/caljin
Dear friend Joan is having a wonderful time, she's walked the beach, talked to locals, played with children in the water and visited quilters, shops and museums...
She's knitted about 5 scarves and found every op shop in St Helens.... A precious day off to do the washing, banking and office work...
Life's good folks... especially after crayfish...