Search This Blog

2005/02/15

Valentines day

My Valentines day was full of surprises yesterday with a beautiful bunch of flowers arriving from Husband Keith... Well I did a little prompting. I sent him a flower, via my son, via the florist next door and the note read. "waiting for a bunch"..... and it arrived.... The florist gave a flower to our son, sent a bunch to me and to Keith....
In the town of Launceston I saw young gals clutching roses, young men with pots of flowers in their hands and my cousins husband outside the flower shop... When I visited her... there were the flowers.
Friend Pat received chocolates which we helped her eat over a glass of red.

My office on the road has been in full swing, I'm up to my neck in paperwork. patterns for this person, contracts for this event... patterns to design and things to order...poor Pat her sunroom has been taken over by a woman possessed.
Joan, Pat and I spend a lot of time laughing. We visited the local quilt shop.... The gal behind the counter talked to Pat in low questioning tones. "We passed Pam on the road coming home from Hobart, my husband noted the car with the quilting number plates... but there was a strange man driving" "That's not a strange man" said Pat, "That's my husband"... OK so the moral of the story is. No monkey business in the quilting car...