Search This Blog

2005/04/09

Another Day in Chicago.

The day was full yesterday. I made a quick trip to the nearby airport to change a ticket.... and I had a near miss on the walkway with an careless driver... I think he missed me by a few inches...
I gave a lecture on "The adventures of a traveling Quilt Teacher" I forgot to mention that I nearly met my demise.

I rushed to an official lunch and about 1000 gals viewed the most spectacular garments in the Bernina fashion show...Then a quick trip to the vendors, but it was too busy. The aisles were packed so I made a mental note of the booths I need to investigate further and that will be my lunch special today.

Now.... off to class. I have to finish blowing up Regie the Rubber roo, my assistant for this class.... I'm also going to teach the gals 'Give me a home among the Gum trees" so that should be interesting...